Before you buy a new Multifunctional Printer, Photocopier or Desktop Printer, why not get a FREE, NO OBLIGATION print audit from Think Business Solutions and start saving money every time you print.
WHY GET A PRINT AUDIT?
A print audit can help you determine what type of photocopier / printer solutions you need.
Organisations typically spend between 1% and 3% of their annual revenue on document output. With an open transparent analysis of your business we can reduce these costs by up to 30%. We come to your office and conduct an extensive audit, looking at areas where you may be wasting money unnecessarily. From this audit, we can determine the best multifunctional printer, photocopier or desktop printer solution for your needs.
Following an audit from Think Business Solutions will be able to get answers to the following questions:
- What are the current operating costs?
- When should you look at replacing your current products? (We’re focused on providing better customer service, so this is not just an excuse to upsell a new Photocopier / Printer.)
- Would it be more cost-effective to get more machines that are smaller or fewer larger machines?
- Would there be any issues in the changeover? Are there any additional costs to be aware of?
In essence, we explain how and where the Photocopier / Printer solutions provided to your business can actually save money every time you print. We can also look at how the impact of changing technology is likely to impact your workflow over the life of your new machines.
Unlike many Photocopier / Printer solutions suppliers across Wexford and the south east of Ireland, we haven’t lost sight of the fact that printing is, for most people, a complex and uninteresting area they’d prefer to ignore. That’s why we aim to come up with photocopier solutions for Wexford and the south east of Ireland businesses that just simplify your workflow. Some of the aspects we can help you with – or figure out for you – include:
- The right size and speed of unit
- What paper delivery/capacity you really need
- Accessories that may be of use
- What features may be best suited to your company (versus some of the fun features that sound great but may never get used)
- What kind of secure printing options you might need
Organise a consultation today by calling 053 9180094 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org